ACP held its annual Board of Director elections in December of this year. Three qualified nominations were received and the Board unanimously voted to expand the Board to six to allow the seating of all three candidates. The Board has been looking for an opportunity to expand and was excited at this opportunity.
Please join us in welcoming Chris Seney of Republic Services to the ACP Board of Directors. Chris is the Director of Organics at Republic Services, Chris holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering and a Master of Business Administration and he’s Professional Engineer in California, Arizona and Nevada. He’s an active participant in California organics and brings experience and energy to the association. The Board will select officers in January 2019.
2019 Board of Directors:
● Jeff Ziegenbein - President - Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority
● Kathy Kellogg Johnson - Vice President - Kellogg Garden Products
● Bob Engel - Secretary/Treasurer - Engel & Gray, Inc. Regional Compost Facility
● Craig Kolodge - Filtrex - Director - Filtrexx International
● Tom Shearer - Director - Soil and Compost Consulting
● Chris Seney - Director - Republic Services
● Dan Noble - Executive Director